Sunday 12 May 2013

Pink and Yellow

Happy Sunday! I put this together last night while Hubby and the youngest were watching cricket on the box (having been playing for five hours previously mind you!!)
With only two colours it was a really quick card to make and it's nice to keep it simple for a change and the inspiration came from here
  Card Crafters Circle-Colour me Pink and Yellow


I know my new year's resolution fell by the wayside some time ago but I really am trying to use old stash and this stamp was probably one of the very first that I bought. It's a wood mounted Judikins stamp called cloth butterfly and I'd forgotten how effective it is. I think the black sets it off too.

Cheerio for now x

2 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the butterfly and pretty colours.
Sue xx

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card!! Love that pretty butterfly!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa