Wednesday 3 July 2013

Cake!

My mid-week weekend is nearly over so thought I would post this now as I probably won't have time in the morning before work. This is a collaboration of themes from several challenges and, as is so often the case, I am thrilled to bits with the result! Hope you like it too!



I used my WRMK circle cutter to create a 5 1/2" card blank. The papers are Just So Scrappy again ( I really love the colour combo), I used a new stamp from my shopping trip to My Mum's Craft Shop that I coloured with Promarkers. I used  spellbinders, MFT and la La La land dies.

 The inspiration came from these....

Cupcake Craft challenges #249 -  Anything but square
A Little Bit Crafty - Die-ing for it
House of Cards Month One - Cute and fun
Fab 'n' Funky - Anything but square
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (optional animal/creature)
Joanna Sheen - Don't be square (2nd entry)

I had a hectic morning doing horsey things ( and got bitten by a horsefly for my trouble!) the house is tidy and the lawn mown so I am off for a bit of crafty indulgence before my mojo fails me again!!

Whatever you are doing....enjoy!
 See you soon xx

20 comments:

Pat said...

Super card, love all the elements and great colours. Thanks for joining in at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Anita said...

This is so adorable, love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at House of Cards Cute and Fun challenge. I hope that you will continue to play each week. Hugs.

Karon said...

What a fabulous card - love the great image and fabulous sentiment! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming my latest follower :-) I am now following you too :-) Have a great week.

Mojca said...

Oh this is soooo pretty Sarah, the shape is really cute and oh what a gorgeous image. hugs! MOjca

Sue said...

This is fabulous Sarah. I love the papers and cute image. I love how you have used the three colours for the banner too.
Sue xx

Annette said...

Love your card, hope you don't have a reaction to the horsefly!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Mynn xx said...

LOL, this is awesome!!! LOVE the sweet image and I adore that fun sentiment! Great card--fabulous work! THANK YOU so much for joining in our first challenge at HOC and I hope you join us again soon!!! Mynn xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great shaped card Sarah
Love the cute image and bunting
Hugs Kelly

Lorraine said...

This is super Sarah. I love that sentiment, lol.

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous, love the design and super image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

Ruth M said...

Yep, absolutely cute and fun - perfect for our challenge! Great use of the colours and I love the shaped card! Thanks so much for entering your wonderful card in our first House of Cards challenge and we'd love you to join us every week! Ruth x

Vannessa said...

Your bunny is just so cute and I love that sentiment too! Thank you so much for joining in our very first challenge at House of Cards. Hope to see you again for the next card making style next week.

Hugs, Vannessa
HOC DT

Tara Cardwell said...

Now that's a bunny after my own heart ;-) Love your stripes and flags too - fabulous card. Hope you'll play again with the CAS team on Monday.
Thanks for joining us at HOC!
Tara (aka Craftilicious)

downrightcrafty said...

this is gorgeous and love the image and colours, and thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland, cannot wait to see your entries :)
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

The card is so cool! Love the ears... Wow, the ears!
And the sentiment is awesome! :) And those ears... :)
Have a nice day, Sarah!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Oh wow, so cute! Love the shape, the banner, the coloring! Awesome!

Alica said...

cute and funny! I had to giggle when I imagined the bunny quietly sitting and nibbling the cake :) Love the banner too!

Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

Alica ;)

karen said...

Fantastic card Sarah, love that cute image and sentiment, thanks for joining us at PTW, karenx

thecraftycavalier said...

Completely fabulous card! Love the shape and the colours. Thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog, hugs, Jayne

Trish Latimer said...

Gorgeous colour scheme Sarah! thank you for playing along with the A Little Bit Crafty challenge!